How to obtain metrics on scope change and sprint rollover for the cloud version of Jira

Michelle Clements January 9, 2018

If I obtain Scriptrunner for the cloud will that provide what I am looking for?  I need to see the adds/drops within the sprint as well as the work that was moved out of the sprint (rollover) at the end of the sprint.

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

Hey Michelle,

You should be able to use the Reports section on a board to see this information.

If you go to the Sprint Report it will show you all issues that were completed, not completed and removed from any given Sprint.  It will also put a "*" beside and issue that was added to the Sprint after it was started.  

You can also select to view all this information in the Issue Navigator which will give you a filter for all the relevant issues.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

Michelle Clements January 10, 2018

Thank you for your reply, however, I am trying to export this information.  If viewed in navigator the scope change details are lost.  It also does not show rollover from one sprint to another.  I've seen that Scriptrunner can provide this details, however, it's not clear to me if the cloud version of scriptrunner will also provide this information.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer