How to navigate to project configuration screen and view the overview and administrator section

Balaji Madana May 23, 2016

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2016

Hey Balaji!

You can either navigate to it by going to: Cog Icon -> Projects -> Project Name.

Or the direct link is:

https://YOURINSTANCE.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/project-config/PROJECTKEY/summary

Of course, this is all assuming you have administrator access to the instance.  smile

Good luck!

Balaji Madana May 24, 2016

Hi Cody,

Thank you for the information.  I did not locate the administration section.  I learning JIRA agile from online.  They showed me the following screen.  It has the tabs as "Overview" and "Administration".  I am using 6.7 version.

Thank you

image2016-5-23 17:19:35.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

What happens when you click the Administration tab?  That should show you the administration summary and options for the current project.

Balaji Madana May 24, 2016

After navigating to Cog Icon -> Projects -> Project Name, I land in the Project Setting page..  I do not see either the Overview or the Administration tab.

Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2016

Ah, I understand.  That means that you do not have administration access to the instance; you're seeing the site as a standard user.

0 votes
Balaji Madana May 23, 2016

Hi Cody,

Thank you for the information.  I did not locate the administration section.  I learning JIRA agile from online.  They showed me the following screen.  It has the tabs as "Overview" and "Administration".  I am using 6.7 version.

Thank you

image2016-5-23 17:19:35.png

Suggest an answer