How to move data from Rally to JIRA?

Tousif Shaikh July 1, 2015

Hello team,

could you please provide suggestion to move data from rally to jira.

Thank you,

tousif shaikh.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
João Palharini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2015

Hi Tousif!

At this point, JIRA does not have any official migration tool from Rally. cPrime makes a commercial product that achieves this.

You also always have the option to import data from CSV.

--
Cheers!

Joao 

Kathy Pink March 11, 2019

HI Joao

On one page Atlassian says it does not support any 3rd party tools for migration.  I looked at cPrime and it had only a single very negative review? 

Like Consulente Atlassian likes this
1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015
0 votes
Consulente Atlassian March 11, 2019

I dealt with a similar activity this year in May. I built a data model with Excel and another tool to manipulate datasets, extracting them from Rally and importing them into jira, it's not all simple even with certain plugins that promise you, at great price, of the spells they do not do then. this because there is no exact correspondence between the rally and jira objects for example for the releases and for the users who are also teams in rallies, depending on the configuration

Suggest an answer