How to modify the version Report in Jira Agile?

Vineet Kumar September 25, 2015

Hi, In one issue the story point was mistakenly entered 60,000 instead of 60. which has corrupted the whole version report, even the value was changed back to 60. Is there anyway that the Version Report can be forced to read the updated data instead of the old one. Please see the attached screenshot.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2015

Agile reports are dependent on issue history. Though you updated the version in the issue, the issue history might not change.

You need to update that particular history item which shows version as 60000 by running SQL query on JIRA database.

Vineet Kumar September 28, 2015

Hi Bharadwaj, Thanks for the response, will it help if i will delete the issue? I would have checked it but we do not have the pre-prod environment to check. i can only suggest to team for the deletion if i am quite sure. Thanks again.

Justin Leader
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2015

That should fix it, yes.

Vineet Kumar October 11, 2015

Thanks for the help Bharadwaj :)

Suggest an answer