How to mark an issue for rapid access?

garakh May 22, 2013

It's getting more and more issues and tasks, which can be hold in some statuses etc, and what i would like to do is to mark some issues (like click on a «star», save it in «interesing» whatever) and form a list of such marked issues, so in the future i'll be easiliy able find these issues.

Is it possible to do, and it it is, how?

3 answers

2 votes
Susanta Tewari July 16, 2013

It would be a very nice feature to be able to mark an issue using stars (a button that would be readily accessible from any issue). YouTrack from Jetbrains has it. Code repositories like GitHub and BitBucket also have this feature for speed tagging.

0 votes
garakh May 23, 2013

I thought watching issue is just notification when status gets changed. Is it possible to filter by «watching»? And the problem is that i need to watch almost all issues because i need to know what's going on, statuses changing etc, but there are kind of esspecial issues which are important for me, and i dont want to forget about them (e.g. i can re-assign a task to another guy and ask him to find out some details, it can take a long time, and in a week i will accidenlty remember about the task and decide to refresh my memories, its like putting a page in favorites in a browser)

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2013

How about watching issues? I only watch issues that interest me...

garakh May 23, 2013

I thought watching issue is just notification when status gets changed. Is it possible to filter by «watching»? And the problem is that i need to watch almost all issues because i need to know what's going on, statuses changing etc, but there are kind of esspecial issues which are important for me, and i dont want to forget about them (e.g. i can re-assign a task to another guy and ask him to find out some details, it can take a long time, and in a week i will accidenlty remember about the task and decide to refresh my memories, its like putting a page in favorites in a browser)

Suggest an answer