How to list completed issues for a Sprint via API REST

Enric Masdeu March 5, 2016

Hi, 

I'd like to know how can I get the list of Completed / Not Completed issues for a specific Sprint via API.

I'm looking to have the same list of issues and statuses that you can find on the Sprint Report but from the API.

I know that I can get all the issues for a sprint via /rest/agile/1.0/board/{id}/sprint/{id}/issue ....

Regards

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamad Khalife
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2016

Hi,

You can use /api/2/search to perform a search using JQL

Simo Pylvas April 4, 2017

does somebody knows the JQL for this? I have been researching this for little bit, but haven't found anything usefull that provide me as list of isses that were completed in the sprint a, and issues that weren't completed in the sprint a, but might have been completed later.

0 votes
Enric Masdeu March 8, 2016

Somebody knows how to get via API or JQL the status of an issue when an old Sprint ended?

Regards

0 votes
Enric Masdeu March 6, 2016

What I'm looking for is the following case:

For Instance:

• Issue X prioritized on Sprint 1 but not completed there.
  • Moved to Sprint 2 and completed
  • Released several days after the Sprint 2 ended.

If I take a look at the Sprint Report for Sprint 1 I find that the Issue X is in the Not Completed section with status "To Do"

If I take a look at the Sprint Report for Sprint 2 I find that the Issue X is in the Completed section with Status "Done"

If I search via JQL the Issue X has the status "Released"

My question if how I see the same info that the Sprint Report Show but via API.

Regards!

Stephan Grubbe Sølby June 23, 2022

Guess you never got reply. Too bad cause I'm looking for answers to similar questions 😃

Suggest an answer