How to link to a scrum board when using auto log in feature in browser

Brodie Schroeder December 29, 2013

Hello,

We are attempting to display JIRA scrum boards on our displays in the office. Right now we are using sedna presenter to accomplish this (we have tried wallboard and didn't like it). Currently when we attempt to link to a scrum board and use an auto login feature (mac's keychain) to log into JIRA it just takes us to the main dashboard screen instead of going directly to the scrum board.

In short, is there a way to link to a scrum board outside of JIRA?

If you need clarification on this issue please let me know because we would really love to get this fixed.

2 answers

0 votes
Brodie Schroeder December 29, 2013

Jeanne,

Thanks for your response. However, the issue is that I am trying to link to multiple scrum boards not just one. Currently it's only showing the one I had selected. For example I have 3 scrum boards A and B

I want to link to scrum A and scrum B

I link to scrum A and it works great.

When I try to link to scrum B it logs me and and takes me scrum A

Does anyone know if it's possible to fix this with Query String Parameters?

0 votes
JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

Brodie,

Check the My JIRA Home setting for the user. Make sure it is set to Agile and not Dashboard. You can find this setting by clicking the dropdown next to the user avatar

Suggest an answer