How to know how many issues has no workflow associated (integrity)?

Begoña Bonet May 7, 2015

Hi,

We need to evaluate how many issues has no flow associated.

Which will be the sql to launch to de DB?

Many thanks

Begoña

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2015

All issues have workflows associated with them.  If they don't, then you've got quite a broken system.

You probably need to try the integrity checker first.  Not mess with the database.

Begoña Bonet May 7, 2015

If I launch the integrity checker.... Will the system performance be punished? That is.... it's better to launch this process this nigth or it doesn't matter...

Begoña Bonet May 7, 2015

I don't think in update the broken issues, only launch a select count(*) to know the problem magnitude.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2015

It won't load it any more than an SQL query. And the checker reads first and then says "I found X issues, do you want to fix them?"

Begoña Bonet May 7, 2015

Ok! Many thanks!

Begoña Bonet May 7, 2015

I've launched the checker by I recive "Proxy error" message from server. It must be because of the server/proxy configuration. Is there any other way to know how many issues has been affected?

Suggest an answer