How to integrate two JIRA instances deployed in two different domains?

Kalesh Sadasivan April 4, 2014

Hello! I would like integrate two instances of JIRA (one deployed at my offshore development environment) and other at client's environment (i.e. two different domains).

Is there a specific tool/add-on which can be used to achieve this?

1. If a JIRA ticket is added/updated at one instance, it should be automatically updated at the other instance too.

2. Can the integration be selective? That is, only those JIRA tickets which are assigned to a selected group of users should move from instance A to Instance B. Is this possible?

Thanks

Kalesh

2 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2014

You can do this using ConnectAll. Reach out to Go2Group for a demo or for evaluating the product.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2014

Hi kalesh,

Herzum is going to release Herzum Quick Linker Add-on that allows to create/link/synch issues through different JIRA instances.

We hope to release this add-on at the end of april. For more information please contact us at this address https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1210816

Thanks,

Fabio

Suggest an answer