How to integrate/interact between HP Service Manager and Jira

Martijn Steenhorst May 26, 2015

We are looking for a way to integrate/interact between HP Service Manager and Jira.

A JIRA task has to be created from a HP service Manager ticket in JIRA.

When a JIRA task is updated the update needs to be pushed back to HP Service Manager

Has anyone made such a integration/interaction already?

11 answers

0 votes
Ernst Laursen February 17, 2016

Hi smile

What is the current status om integration between JIRA and HP SM, is it en option to day?

Br
Ernst 

HarryH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Yes, I would recommend you to try this commercial production connectALL, it supports to synchronized issues between HP Service Manager and JIRA, not only JIRA, but also JIRA service desk and any other popular service or ALM life cycle production.

More info, please refer to: https://wiki.connectall.com/ca/2.8/user-guide/adapters/hpe-service-manager.

And connectALL team can give you a free demo, please contact at: https://www.connectall.com/demo/

0 votes
Kaushik February 8, 2016

Hi Martijn,

I know I am asking for too much but would you please share the High Level plan for the JITA-HP Service Manager integration with me.

Its really urgent.

You can always reach me at kaushik23in@gmail.com

0 votes
Paweł M. January 20, 2016

Martijn

Have you implemented passing attachments between JIRA and HPSM? Do mail notifications work in JIRA when an issue is created/changed in HPSM and vice versa?

Best regards

Pawel

0 votes
Martijn Steenhorst January 20, 2016

Pawel,

we are currently working on the last bit of the integration

0 votes
Paweł M. January 20, 2016

@Martijn Steenhorst

Have you finished developement of integration between HP Service Manager and Jira?

Best regards

Pawel

0 votes
Martijn Steenhorst November 17, 2015

Brett

what do you mean with coming. 

At this moment we are finishing the integration. We are using rest calls from service manager for the integration

Adam Adam October 4, 2017

@Martijn Steenho

Can you write if you already have a stable version? Is it a commercial product or can you make it available?

Best regards

Adam

0 votes
Brett Taylor November 17, 2015

Coming...

0 votes
Thani Almuhairi June 8, 2015

Hi Martijn,

i was hopping ping that there is a ready integration/plugin for HP Service Manager and I was expecting someone from Atlassian to look into this topic. This is not encouraging at all and rather disappointing. May be We should look into a more integratable product & a company that is more supportive. 

Thanks for your reply anyway. 

Regards,

Thani

0 votes
Martijn Steenhorst June 6, 2015

Hello thani

we have build a JavaScript within HPSM to create and update a ticket within JIRA. We will create a scheduled task in HPSM  that will pull information about a ticket from JIRA and then update the ticket in HPSM 

regards

martijn 

Jean de Laulanié
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2020

Hi Martijn

i am facing the same challenge today.

Can you elaborate on how you integrated both solutions especialy the JS part on HPSM.

Regards

0 votes
Thani Almuhairi June 6, 2015

Any update on this topic?

We are trying to achieve the same as we have already invested heavily on HPSM. Our software development department is looking at JIRA as a holistic platform for the software development life cycle. 

Regards

Thani

0 votes
Brett Taylor May 26, 2015

That is on the ConnectALL road map.

Will you be at HP DISCOVER next week in Las Vegas?  If so, you can meet us  at our booth.

If yo have some time, we would like to discuss your requirements.  Please fill out our Contact US form at www.go2group.com and we can take it from there.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer