How to integrate Tosca 8.2.0 with Jira 6.3 ?

Ashwin Mor July 22, 2014

I have been working on the integration of Tosca 8.2.0 with Jira 6.3, but I am unable to do it. Need some help on it.

3 answers

0 votes
VikasB March 26, 2016

You can integrate any results created in Bamboo with JIRA using Bamboo plugin TestLink. Say if you execute any test command or script or maven or ant task and parse results with junit parser or any other parser , TestLink will perform the JIRA actions on results. This plugin adds JIRA option in miscelleaneous tab of job in exit mode. 

Hope it helps.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mdb.plugins.testlinkforbamboo/server/overview

0 votes
Ashwin Mor July 22, 2014

Hello.

Sorry for not being to the point.

Tosca Test Suite is a comprehensive test management and automation tool. In Tosca there isn't a way to track the defects. So, i want to integrate(as in send the defects to Jira) Tosca with Jira so that I can track the defects in Jira.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2014

You'll need to explain what you want from this "integration", and what Tosca is for.

Ashwin Mor July 22, 2014

Hello.

Sorry for not being to the point.

Tosca Test Suite is a comprehensive test management and automation tool. In Tosca there isn't a way to track the defects. So, i want to integrate(as in send the defects to Jira) Tosca with Jira so that I can track the defects in Jira.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2014
Roland Zuderstorfer December 5, 2014

Hi Ashwin,

as far as I know, your issue was fixed in one of our Support Incidents. I hope all is still up and running?!
Since there might be others who are interested as well, I'll give you a little overview:

Tosca Testsuite provides you with a big feature set for testautomation and offers several integrations for other programs as well, such as JIRA for tracking the found bugs.
http://www.tricentis.com/products/tricentis-tosca-testsuite/technology-integration

Creating issues automatically works via an addin called Simple Defect Tracking. You can find more information in our webhelp or take a look at our forum.
If you have any further questions on the integration do not hesitate to get in contact with Tricentis Support.

Suggest an answer