How to integrate Jira with IBM RQM using tasktop

Joe Thomas March 8, 2015

HI,

Is it possible to integrate IBM Rational quality manger with JIRA using Tasktop. Please suggest.

5 answers

1 vote
Beth Beese March 9, 2015

Hi Joe-

My name is Beth and I work for Tasktop. The answer to your question is yes! Let's jump on a quick call to discuss more details of your specific use case and how Tasktop can support your integration requirements. 

Beth Beese  | Tasktop Technologies phone: 647-938-3759

Joe Thomas March 9, 2015

Thanks for your response. Pls let me know if we can cal in a hour?

Joe Thomas March 10, 2015

Please schedule a call at the earliest and share the details.

Beth Beese March 12, 2015

Hi Joe- Please let me know your email address or phone contact details so I can set up a call for us. You can also call me directly at 647-938-3759 Thanks!

U Sravani July 29, 2019

Hi Beth,

We have a requirement to integrate JIRA with IBM RTC tool. What is the license cost if we have 50 licensed users in jira?

Thanks,

Sravani.

Beth Beese July 30, 2019

Hello Sravani-

Tasktop Integration Hub is licensed per user. Do you have some time to chat on the phone to confirm all the details? Let me know if you have some time tomorrow, before noon is fairly open for me.

Thanks and Best

BB

U Sravani July 30, 2019

Please schedule a call.

Beth Beese July 30, 2019

Please let me know your email address so I can set up a call for us. Thanks!

0 votes
Beth Beese February 14, 2018

Hello Aylli- 

You can see a video of how this integration works via Tasktop here

https://www.tasktop.com/integrations/ibm-rational-quality-manager

We are a technology partner of Atlassian, our integration solution is on the Atlassian Marketplace here

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/tasktop-integration-hub/cloud/overview

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like to learn more about Tasktop!

Thanks and Best

0 votes
Shweta Ayili April 5, 2017

Hi Joe,

We are looking for the same kind of integration between RQM and JIRA. Please let me know if Tasktop worked well for you.

Vanessa Burk February 14, 2018

Hi Aylli - did you figure out a solution to integrate Jira with RQM?

0 votes
Joe Thomas March 9, 2015

Hi,

This is for using JIRA as the defect management tool. RQM will be used  for testing requirements and Defects will be created and maintained in JIRA.. So if  test fails inside RQM we should be able to create a defect from RQM which will be stored in JIRA.

Is this possible.?

Vanessa Burk February 14, 2018

Hi Joe - how did you make out with this; did you end up using TaskTop or go another route?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2015

Maybe you could expand on the requirement a little to explain what you're trying to do?  What does "integrate" mean to you in this context?

Suggest an answer