How to integrate Jira with IBM RQM using tasktop

HI,

Is it possible to integrate IBM Rational quality manger with JIRA using Tasktop. Please suggest.

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Joe-

My name is Beth and I work for Tasktop. The answer to your question is yes! Let's jump on a quick call to discuss more details of your specific use case and how Tasktop can support your integration requirements. 

Beth Beese  | Tasktop Technologies phone: 647-938-3759

Thanks for your response. Pls let me know if we can cal in a hour?

Please schedule a call at the earliest and share the details.

Hi Joe- Please let me know your email address or phone contact details so I can set up a call for us. You can also call me directly at 647-938-3759 Thanks!

Maybe you could expand on the requirement a little to explain what you're trying to do?  What does "integrate" mean to you in this context?

Hi,

This is for using JIRA as the defect management tool. RQM will be used  for testing requirements and Defects will be created and maintained in JIRA.. So if  test fails inside RQM we should be able to create a defect from RQM which will be stored in JIRA.

Is this possible.?

Hi Joe - how did you make out with this; did you end up using TaskTop or go another route?

Hi Joe,

We are looking for the same kind of integration between RQM and JIRA. Please let me know if Tasktop worked well for you.

Hi Aylli - did you figure out a solution to integrate Jira with RQM?

Hello Aylli- 

You can see a video of how this integration works via Tasktop here

https://www.tasktop.com/integrations/ibm-rational-quality-manager

We are a technology partner of Atlassian, our integration solution is on the Atlassian Marketplace here

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/tasktop-integration-hub/cloud/overview

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like to learn more about Tasktop!

Thanks and Best

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

207 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you