How to install a plugin

Marcelo Abe November 11, 2012

Hi , we need to install the https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt plugin. I read some question in this site, but I really didn't understand.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2012

Hi Marcelo.

For OnDemand versions, only certaint plugins (and customizatitons) are allowed and I do not think that is one of them. If you really need the plugin you may think about migrating to your own server.

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2012

Hi Marcelo,

I'm sorry to say that it isn't permitted to install plugins into the OnDemand environment, as per our OnDemand Plugin Policy so I'm sorry to say that you can only use the plugins that are bundled with the OnDemand platform.

All the best,
John

Marcelo Abe November 11, 2012

Ok, I understood. I need to tranfer Jira to my cloud. Is there a guide to do this operation ? Thank you for the fast answer.

Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2012

Hi Marcelo.

You can find more information regarding migrations form OnDemand to your own instance in Migrating from JIRA OnDemand to a JIRA Installed Site.

Suggest an answer