How to include the custom field values in "Issue mail notification" on "On demand JIRA"

srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2013

HI,

I have using on demand JIRA. When i create, edit , add comment and etc., on issue , i have received the mail notification with system fields only.

How can i include my custom field values changes in "Issue Mail Notification Template" on "On demand JIRA"

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2013
1 vote
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2015

Possible with our plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo

We support lots of custom fields and if you miss something, we'll add them promptly.

Vlad

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013
0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013
0 votes
IshanL
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013
srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013

Hi Ishan,

Thanks for replay. I need to add custom field values to email notification template in "On demand JIRA". It is possible.

Suggest an answer