How to hide "assign" and "assign to me" button in jira 5.0.2

Andrew October 19, 2012

I design a workflow ,then I put the workflow on a project. So the workflow button will appear on every status in a project. Now I want to hide the "assign" and "assign to me" button in issue,what's the method cn solve this problem ?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2012

You can't hide them in onDemand without taking away the permissions. If the permissin is gone, you won't be able to assign issues even via other operations like Edit or workflow transitions.

Andrew October 19, 2012

except permissions ,Can I solve this problem by other methods? Just like disable "assign" and "assign to me" button. So how can I disable "assign" and "assign to me" button?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2012

Not on onDemand. You could have disabled those plugin modules in downloaded JIRA.

Andrew October 20, 2012

Jobin Kuruvilla , can you give me a link of the plugin? Beacause there too many plugin here, I don't know the every plugin's function

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2012

You can't do anything on onDemand.

Suggest an answer