How to hide issue details in JETI

Koen Janssens June 10, 2014

Dear,

I want to send emails from within issues to external (non-jira) users, to ask them for their input, but they should not be able to see all the issue details in the mail.

So, how can I hide the issue body completely and only have the manually entered body text in the outgoing mails?

Best regards,
Koen

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014

You can create a template only containing the entered body and configure this template to be used as default (or for specific contexts) for JETI mails. See http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/Email+Templatesfor the documentation.

Koen Janssens June 11, 2014

I already made a template for that, but I don't know how to set it as default?

Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2014

Create a context with empty project and issue type.

1 vote
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 11, 2014

Contexts define in which project and for which issue type a template is applied.

You can create a Context leaving the Project and Issue Type fields empty. This will be the default context then.

The default context applies for each project and type unless there is a more specific Context.

Tibor

Suggest an answer