How to hide archived project field and statuss value in filters

Ella Zīle May 26, 2015

Hello!

I have one project in JIRA, which I need to archive and make read-only. After archivating I need to hide archived project's fields and statuses values in JIRA filters. Is it possible?

Regards,

Ella

2 answers

1 vote
Mihamina Rakotomandimby May 26, 2015

As the project is archived, is it possible for you you to change its Workflow scheme and fields scheme?

If yes, you can change those to some that are not used in any filters.

Just an idea, I dont know if fits your organisation.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2015

The idea with the field configuration will work, just set the fields to hidden So they won't show up in filters (but may be visible in the change history). If you change the workflow to something that has only one status (e.g. archived) all statuses are changed to that status, but I'm not sure if the old status will still be visible within the issue history.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2015

You can just create a "Read Only Permission Scheme" that will make this project in viewable mode to interested parties only.

Suggest an answer