How to have different end dates for sprints under two boards?

Deleted user July 2, 2017

Parallel Sprints is activated. We have 2 boards and run separate sprints on each board. When I change the name and end date of Sprint 1 on Board A, Sprint 1 on Board B copies the change. Any assistance on how I could treat each Sprint from each board separately? Thanks! I'm new with this software.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2017

It doesn't "copy" the change, it shows it.  When you enable parallel sprints (and in some other cases), the boards will show you the sprints going on.  When you change sprint 1, both boards show the new data.

Deleted user July 3, 2017

Thanks Nic. Is there a way to run parallel sprints while making Sprint 1 on Board A named and dated differently than Sprint 1 on Board B? I would like to give Sprint 1 on Board A an earlier end date than Sprint 1 on Board B. Is that possible? If so, how? Thanks again.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2017

Again, it is not a copy.  There is only one sprint 1.  

Deleted user July 4, 2017

Ok, thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events