How to give a JIRA Service Desk customer access to JIRA?

BreonaLundy@americanproduct.com was set up as a SD Customer so she could help us test this new service. Now, we want to grant her access to JIRA and Confluence and remove her as a SD customer but the system will not allow me to do this. I've tried to Delete her but I couldn't because she had logged activities as a SD customer.

How can I set her up as a JIRA and Confluence user so she can perform her job? She is not a real SD customer , she's one of our employees testing SD.

Eva Dinion

evadinion@americanproduct.com

2 answers

You'll need to add her to the "jira-users" group (if she is not a member already), and add her to the the service desk agent role:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Managing+agents 

I have the same problem, and the user does not show up in the list of possible users under the Jira-Users group.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,310 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot