How to get the report of the previous sprint

Sonal Sahu February 7, 2017

We have already started the new sprint but the report of our previous sprint has gone. What is the way of finding the Sprint Report of old sprint?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2017

When you view the sprint report, you have a dropdown to select the previous sprints. 

Checkout the small arrow next to the sprint name in the screenshot: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/sprint-report-777002722.html 

Thanks for your response. But I don't see any small arrow, next to my sprint name. I am using JIRA v6.3.15

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2017

Hmm, you have tagged JIRA cloud in the question!

Can you add a screenshot of your sprint report?

Thanks, yes here it is.

image2017-2-7 11:35:45.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2017

Do you have other sprints on that board? Make sure the sprints were on issues that matches the boards current filter.

Thanks, yes it's showing correct result for Sprint 52. But I want to see Sprint 51 reports. I can't see an option to select that.

Suggest an answer