How to get the list of projects using default field configuration scheme ?

Yves Martin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2013

Hello,

I am looking for a way to extract a complete list of projects without field configuration scheme set.

My objective is to set the field configuration scheme only on projects using default one (thanks to JIRA CLI).

Thank you in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2013

You can click on the "Shared by ## projects" link in the Field Configuration:

Yves Martin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2013

Thanks. I missed that possibility.

But it is rather difficult to extract my 291 project keys from that list !

Yves Martin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2013

That is a pity that the same "shared by" feature is not available on "Default Issue Type Scheme" too... I fear I will have to dig database scheme to get results.

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2013

The same box is present in the Default Issue Types Scheme:

It could be the that this only shows after you created a second scheme...

Yves Martin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2013

In fact, it only shows if there is at least one project using it... And I have not expected there were none when I looked at it.

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2013

I'd just copy the whole HTML and use an editor like notepad++ for RegEx search & replace...

Yves Martin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2013

Have you got an (other) idea how to get my 291 keys (as raw text) of projects using the default field configuration scheme ?

Yves Martin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2013

OK that is good enough for me. Thanks.

Suggest an answer