How to get the cycles from JIRASoapService.wsdl ?

Pooja Sharma July 8, 2013

Hi

How can I get test cycles alongwith its issues from the JiraSoapService.wsdl or API?

3 answers

0 votes
Pooja Sharma July 15, 2013

Any update on this.

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013
Pooja Sharma July 11, 2013

Hi rambanam

Thanks for the reply.I have already checked these links but they are not helpful for me because I am using Zephyr for Jira plugin and I want to get this information for JiraSoapService API.

Thanks

Pooja

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

i think you can't get those information through JiraSoapService API. you have to use Zephyr soap api

I integrate the jira with zephyr.Is Jira provides this API?How can I access this API?

Pooja Sharma July 16, 2013

Hi

How can I access Zephyr soap api from the inner of JIRA Rest API's?

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2013

What is a test cycle? Are you using a plugin for that? If so, you have to check the plugin docs.

Pooja Sharma July 9, 2013

Hi Jobin

Thanks for the reply.I am using Zephyr plugin along with jira and in jira test is an issue so ,I can able to get the issues from JiraSoapService.But I cannot able to get the cycles which contains some tests. Can you please tell me how can I achieve that cycle-test relationship?.I am very thankful to you for that.

Thanks

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2013

Sorry, I haven't used Zephyr. You might want to ask the plugin authors.

Hi

Can you please provide me some idea about that wadl file http://<jiraurl>/rest/zephyr/1.0/application.wadl ? Is that helpful for me to fulfill my requirements?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Pooja

Suggest an answer