How to get the Gadgets when iam going to the gadgets icant able to find any add Gadget option

Kedar Pepakayala July 25, 2017

How to get the Gadgets when iam going to the gadgets i cant able to find any add Gadget option how to get the Add gadgets 

1 answer

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

Hi Kedar

I'm not sure what your problem is. Are you unable to see the Gadgets button, or when you click on the Gadgets button, nothing happens? You need to be on a dashboard page, then you should have the Gadgets button in the top right hand corner (for the cloud version, not sure about server).

Please add more detail + screenshots so we can better understand your issue

Hi waarren i cant able see the Gadgets button so thats my problem 

when i go to Dashboards i cant able to see the Gadgets Button

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2017

My bet is that you don't own the dashboard you are on, so you can't modify it.

Try creating a new dashboard for yourself, you'll get the gadgets button there.

Gadget Problem.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2017

Yes, you are on the system dashboard, which you do not own, so you can't add to it here.  (An admin can change it in Admin -> System Dashboard)

Suggest an answer