How to get sum progress in scriptrunner

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

I would like to get the value of sum progress (at least the percentage) via script runner from JIRA via API.

What is the name of that field?SUm Progress.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Is it not just Time Spent / (Remaining Time + Time Spent)?

It'd probably be easier to just get the raw time values and perform your math or work.

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2016

I'm fuzzy on this but IIRC:

import com.atlassian.jira.plugin.report.impl.TimeTrackingSummaryBean

def tt = new TimeTrackingSummaryBean(issues)
tt.aggregateRemainingEstimate
// etc

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2016

I am trying this:

issue = issueManager.getIssueObject("ISSUEKEY") as Issue
def tt = new TimeTrackingSummaryBean(issue)
tt.aggregateRemainingEstimate

but it fails with:

groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException: Could not find matching constructor for: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.report.impl.TimeTrackingSummaryBean(com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueImpl) at Script39.run(Script39.groovy:12)

Suggest an answer