How to get originally planned issues for Sprint

Gregor Novak March 4, 2014

Hi,

for reporting perpuses in external tools (excel, confluence) I'd like to retrieve a list of issues that were originally planned for a Sprint - added into Sprint before its start.

The most convinient way for this would be JQL - i could export list to excel or use the JQL query for Confluence report.

Is this currently possible?

I know that JIRA Agile is using (*) as indication for issues added to Sprint after its start in Sprint report.

Cheers,

Gregor

3 answers

0 votes
Gregor Novak March 4, 2014

Everything that was planned for Sprint before "Start" is clicked and Sprint becomes active.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

How do you define "originally planned issues"? One second before you click start? 1 hour?

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

How do you define "originally planned issues"? One second before you click start? 1 hour?

Suggest an answer