How to get nFeed Cascade Selection Custom Field values?

Guilherme Peres October 27, 2013

I'm in need of a method to retrieve the nFeed field values for each of its cascaded levels, using the JIRA Java API (more specifically, in a Groovy Script). Has anyone ever done this?

I know that, with simple nFeed Selection Lists, the values are retrieved as String Collections, and for JIRA Cascaded Fields, there are "Parent Keys" and "Child Keys". How do I even put these together for the nFeed Cascaded field, specially considering that they have not two, but three fields? Is it even the right way to do it?

Note: I'm using nFeed version 4.2.3.7

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Cyrille Martin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2013

Hi Guilherme,

For you version it is not possible.

In the next major version (5.2.4.0) only for JIRA 6 a REST service will permit to access to a specific view for REST call. So you will be able to get the value selected and those used to filter (depends on your query, of course.)

This version will be available in Q1 2014.

Regards

Cyrille

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2013

Suggest an answer