How to get link to Bitbucket Server, FishEye, Crucible or Bamboo to JIRA

Zawistowski Grzegorz October 2, 2015

How Could I get link to JIRA developing tools for this aplications to put applications links:

• Bitbucket Server

• FishEye

• Crucible

• Bamboo

• Bitbucket

• GitHub

• GitHub Enterprise

Please help. But from where can i take URLs ?

Where could I find that urls ?

I asking about A urls, because I'm new in Jira, so I don't know from where can I get a url's for this aplication. I onlu connect JIRA with Confluence, because there I knows a urls.

Now I want to turn on Trigers in workflows. For do this I must install links for this aplications, but I don't know where I can find theme.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2015

The links are the urls of the applications you are asking about.

I think the question is a little unclear, I'm not entirely sure what you are looking for here?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2015

You've updated the question, but not told us any more. To link applications, you give the systems the urls of the systems you want to link to.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2015

I don't know how I can say this any other way, but I'll try. You say you want to link to Fisheye. You need the url for Fisheye. How do you connect to Fisheye in your browser? What url do you put in there?

But how could I find the URLs for this aplications ? I only want to rut triggers for workflows. But to done this i must have Application Links.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2015

I repeat: How do you connect to Fisheye in your browser? What url do you put in there?

I don't know how to get this url. Could You give a sample ? :) Please. I'm new so i don't know nothing about urls in Jira.

Give sample. Please. This isn't that link ? https://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/overview

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2015

You use the url that you use to connect to the server you are trying to connect to. Seriously, WHERE is your Fisheye server? How do you get to it in a browser?

I don't go there. I don't have account. Only in Bitbucket, ut I don't know it turn on my triggers in workflows.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2015

Ok, forget Fisheye as you're not using it and don't need it. You have Bitbucket. What url do you use to connect to that in your browser or IDE?

So I will put a url of my bitbucket ? And thats all ? :) And it will turn on my trigers on workflow ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2015

That's what the documentation tells you to do in the application link section, yes. Triggers will have to be defined separately, but will refer to the application link.

Suggest an answer