How to get desired users in suggestion list?

Bala Krishna March 13, 2013

Hi,

I want to remove the users coming in Suggestions list and add my team members over there. (Only 4 members). How to get my desired list in Suggestion List.

Here is the screen shot what i am reffering. This will save more time for me. The current list what i am having is no way related to our team/ frequently used users list.

Thanks in advance.

-Bala

1 answer

1 vote
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

This can be done at project level.

For each project you can define assignable users. Then you get only those people names only in the suggestions for that project.

Bala Krishna March 13, 2013

In Current Project we have 15 ppl. but for my team i wanted to display specific ppl in my user list. how can i achive this??

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2013

You can't - the whole point of that drop-down is to allow you to see all the possible assignees.

I'm not sure of the exact logic of the suggestions, but to change it, you'll need to hack the code providing it. (Which you can't do with OnDemand installations)

The best you can do is take another look at the permission for "who can be assigned the issue"

Suggest an answer