How to get assigned user in filter subscription email in JIRA Cloud

Jukka Honkola November 19, 2015

We use JIRA Software Cloud. I would need to email a weekly task list for a group of users. I already have a filter, and working subscription. However, the subscription email only shows a list of issue IDs and issue summary. I would need at least the assigned user in the email, and due date would also be useful.

I found older discussion about this, but the solution - select desired columns in the filter - did not have any effect.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2015

You can't edit the subscription email details on Cloud.  I'm sorry to say that you're stuck with this.

1 vote
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2015

Take a look at Jirassimo plugin, https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo/cloud/overview

We use it in our JIRA Cloud instance to get exactly that: reminders about issues due (scheduled to run every Monday morning, yeah... to bootstrap new week start smile)

Suggest an answer