How to get Porjectlead from current issue

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

I've been trying several different ways of getting this using the Behaviors plugin but I keep getting errors.

First off I have the in the Behaviors plugin and it fires off based on Resolution. What I can't seem to get right is how to get the ProjectObject to get the ProjectLead username.

Online I found that I should use

Project project = issue.projectObject()

def projectLead = projectGetLeadUser()

I have a bunch of imports set but I keep getting an issue on the "issue" part. So I tried adding:

MutableIssue curIssue = issue

But that still doesn't make it work.

My ultimate goal is to just get the ProjectLead username of the issue being resolved to be used for another purpose.

Thanks,

Jon

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

Finally found a solution,not sure it's the best way. I added code to get the issueId, then use the issueId to get the issueObject. Then from there get the project lead.

Suggest an answer