How to get List of all the projects that were created by me?

Vinay Kumar Kalva October 3, 2019

I want to get the List of all the projects that were created by me. I am having Site Admin access

3 answers

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

It will show up something like this ; 1.PNG

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Not a perfect solution but I guess you can add a gadget in your dashboard. The name of the gadget is projects - add it , edit it and select all projects you own and it will list out.

The demerit here though is that if you own a new project - you will have to select it once to be displayed here.

gadget.PNG

0 votes
Mohammed Alsabi October 3, 2019

You can do that through Advance Search 

Jira Advance search.PNG

you can just paste this in the end of your URL "?jql="

To Open Advance search 

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2019

I don't think you can list out projects in " issue " navigator

Oh sorry my bad !, i though you are looking to have your issues on all projects, 

if you are looking for projects as per my knowledge you can sort it from project screen by leader.  

Capture.PNG

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2019

Or he can also star out all the projects that he is a lead to and find it listed in the starred option .3.PNG5.PNG

Like # people like this
Vinay Kumar Kalva October 3, 2019

Thanks for the answer mate.. but I'm not a lead, but admin & there are more than 200 projects in the instance.. I create projects and assign a lead to it... I have maintained a list but now i lost it and wan't to find the projects that I have created in the last 3 months.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2019

You seem to be running JIRA on Atlassian Cloud - why don't you approach Atlassian and have them sort it out from the backend Database ?

I doubt if there is anything that could help you sort projects - and sort in that manner, I do not know of any inbuild functionality.

We might look out for some add-ons - but I haven't heard of any add-ons yet.

Suggest an answer