How to fix "failed to load" error at attachments in Jira tickets

Viewing page 2 of 2

36 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Natalia Ávila July 7, 2020

Same issue here. Really annoying

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2020

Hi @Natalia Ávila ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you checked if it's any of the bugs linked by Angelica? Otherwise please create a new thread for your issue:

If none of the bugs mentions the same behavior you are facing, I'd suggest you create a new question in community, so we can treat each case separately.

In case it is one of above bugs, please vote for it and set yourself as a watcher so that you will be notified in case of any update/progress. The bugs will be addressed according to the Atlassian Cloud bug fixing policy.

Cheers,
Dario

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Aistė Stikliūtė June 18, 2020

Same issue here. Or two of them, as for some issues old view helps (although super tedious to change every time), and for some it doesn't.

0 votes
Julia_Pflibsen April 1, 2020

I also have the same problem.

0 votes
Phil_Parker February 25, 2020

@Tom Lister This a a problem with the New View. Annoying. When will this be fixed ?

0 votes
Francisco Frechina February 17, 2020

same here

0 votes
Catalina Hirsau February 4, 2020

Same here - we work a lot with Confluence and experience the same issue - it is very risky to put there a lot of work and lose it all 

0 votes
Kiffin December 9, 2019

I am experiencing the very same issue. Seems to be related to large attachments. If I replace with smaller image works just fine. Please suggest a solution.

Deleted user May 11, 2020

still have this issue - My files average 120kb - png exports from Figma, etc.
I have this regularly on both Confluence and Jira.

I am losing time on this and have to do double the work.

Scott Saccone May 15, 2020

For me, the problem also occurs with very small images. It's intermittent. If I try a few times it eventually works. This and the "jwt expired" error I mentioned above seem to suggest something is failing temporarily.   

0 votes
J September 14, 2019

Hello, we are stuck in the middle of our migration to Jira Cloud with none of our attachments showing up.  Our storage size suggests that the attachements are there and we followed the folder structure in the instrustions "attachments.zip -> data-> attachments-> projects etc.

Thank you,

Robert September 14, 2019

Is the problem same with old view? 

0 votes
Shawn August 13, 2019

I have the same issue. The cloud JIRA system is not stable. These problems will appear every once in a while. How to fix it?

0 votes
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2018

Hi @Joost_Boer

check the logs for the specific error and post here.

Errors I’ve experienced with attachments are:

>configured max file size 10mb

disk permissions changed

disk full

Joost_Boer December 6, 2018

Thanks Tom. 

The problem somehow seems to gotten resolved by itself. 

Deniss_Abramovs May 29, 2019

Same problem here, have this error:

OPTIONS https://api.media.atlassian.com/items net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

This is somehow related to domains records. 

Like Simon Salmeri likes this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question