How to fix/bypass the recently broken Admin view for OnDemand?

Dylan O'Mahony November 1, 2014

On demand Admin.png

I think the pic basically explains the problem - this is what I see when I try to administer my OnDemand instance. It's not just a CSS thing, either... the links don't work at all.

This is happening on my primary *.jira.com instance, but I'm an admin on a different *.atlassian.net instance also and am seeing exactly the same thing. Has been happening for about a week now. Anybody else seen this, or know if Atlassian are aware?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2014

Try clearing your browser cache or a different browser  just in case it is old and new information is being mixed up.    If cache clearing and/or different browser does not work,, contact Atlassian support

Dylan O'Mahony November 4, 2014

Chrome and Firefox work fine, thanks for the suggestion Norman. Could have sworn that wasn't the case first time I ran into this, but my memory is a little fuzzy on whether that's the case. This'll work like a champ for now, must be an IE-only thing.

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2014

Hi Dylan,

This issue is due most probably because Cloudflare is blocked by your Firewall (local or network wide). Those CSS and scripts are loaded from a server on cloudflare.com. Can you please check that you can serve scripts from cloudflare.com in your network?

You could also watch this request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-7526

Dylan O'Mahony November 4, 2014

Just piled in on AOD-7526, thanks Abdoulaye. I supplied some more info over there, and will be watching for updates. Cheers.

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2014

Well you'll be pleased to know that I have just made the correct team within Atlassian aware. Please try clearing your cache / trying another browser as Norman suggested...however, I would be surprised if this was the issue. If it proves to be a problem then raise a support request here: https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23 and well help you get to the bottom of the issue.

Suggest an answer