How to find the issues which are created between 12 am to 9pm since 1 month ?? us

srinivasa_pudi September 9, 2015

How to find the issues which are created between 12 am to 9pm since 1 month ?? us 

3 answers

0 votes
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2015

Hi Pudi,

According to one of the documentation examples :

Find all issues created on 12th December 2010 before 2:00pm:

created > "2010/12/12" and created < "2010/12/12 14:00"

I tried to 'mix' Chander's answer having something like

created < "-1d 09:00"

but I got an error Date value '-1d 09:00' for field 'created' is invalid. Valid formats include: 'yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm', 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm', 'yyyy/MM/dd', 'yyyy-MM-dd', or a period format e.g. '-5d', '4w 2d'.

Hope that helps.

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Hi Pudi Kumar,

I am not sure you can use the time as well here, but for issues created a month back, use created >= "-30d"

Refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/advanced-searching-179442050.html

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 9, 2015

Seems easy. What have you tried so far? Have you already JIRA Advance Searching?

srinivasa_pudi September 10, 2015

I have tried all the possible ways, Yea seems very easy but not possible I guess :(

Suggest an answer