How to find the Endpoint URL for cloud connectors?

Keith Katz November 14, 2017

Trying to follow the instructions in https://docs.servicerocket.com/display/CFSJ/Endpoints+-+URLs+Required+for+Salesforce+Configuration but my Jira instance does not match the doc. When I click Cog/Addon's, I see the Salesforce connector listing, but my choices are Connections, Bindings, and Settings. There is no Mappings option that doc calls for. I've dug through Connections, Bindings, and Settings. There is no Endpoint URL table I can find. Ultimately I am trying to add a "Create JIRA issue" button in Salesforce, but I can't proceed without the Endpoint URL's.

Where are these things hiding?

1 answer

1 vote
RianS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Looking at the documentation link you provided, it appears this is under the section "Configuring Salesforce" and the information on that page seems to indicate that these sections including the one you have linked are for configuring the Salesforce.com settings not in the JIRA interface.

Configuring JIRA will allow your JIRA users to view information from and interact with Salesforce, however you may also want your Salesforce.com users to do the same with JIRA. This can be made possible by adding some custom buttons and sections to the Salesforce object page layout.

A Salesforce administrator will need to make these changes to Salesforce.

Your Salesforce pages may look a little different to those in the screen shots in this documentation, but the instructions should remain the same.

Hani Juha March 20, 2018

I am having the same issue.  I am familiar with this add-on but I can't seem to find the endpoint URLs as specified by the documentation

Hani Juha March 20, 2018

My bad.  I was looking at the server documentation.  I am a Jira cloud user

Suggest an answer