How to find "SimpleWiki" add-on in JIRA's "Find new add-ons" page

Luke April 13, 2016

I have tried a variety of keywords in order to find this plug-in, but failed on all occasions. The only thing from Top Shelf Solutions that I'm able to see is the "Simple Tasklists" add-on, which is not what I need. 

Please advise. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2016

Hi Luke, 

I just released a new version of Simple Wiki to the marketplace, which is compatible with JIRA 7.1.x

Please have another look, and let me know if you're still running into issues.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2016

My guess would be that you're an unsupported version - either too high a version of JIRA (I imagine the authors are still working on updating it for 7.1) or you're on Cloud, where there is no compatible add-on at all

0 votes
Aleks Yenin (Polontech)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2016
Luke April 13, 2016

Yes, that site is the only reason why I know the add-on exists, yet when searching from within JIRA itself, it's as if the choice of add-ons was limited? I've sent an email to Top Shelf Solutions, the author of the add-on, and hope for some answers. 

Suggest an answer