It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to find project leads for issues with a specific resolution?

I need to isolate the email addresses of the project leads, but only for projects that have an issue with a specific resolution. What is the best way to get this information?

1 answer

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh Community Leader Oct 29, 2019

Hi @Karl Jr Todd 

Firstly, note that resolutions are project wide unless you remove it in your workflow property.

Now to find the project admin do the following 

1. search for issues using the resolution and order by project
  2. go to the projects page preferably admin view since it lets you see all project
  3. the page contains the name of each project lead and you can view each user for their email.

Cheers.

Ismael,

Thanks for answering my question! But I am a little disappointed at the answer. 

There are many, many affected projects. Is there no way to automate the gathering of this information? Or will I have to do this manually?

Ismael Jimoh Community Leader Nov 03, 2019

You could attempt doing what I described above with REST API or DB query which will both be faster.

As for automating, I do not have a clue how you can achieve this.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

365 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you