How to find issues created by myself and delete them?

Saurabh Tripathi November 21, 2013
Hi all, I am very new to JIRA, somehow I have created some unnecessary JIRA/Issues which now I want to find out and close & delete them. All these issues are connected to an epic. I am just not able to find a link where I can click to say 'list all the JIRA created by me' and then delete em. Also please can anyone point me to the resources useful for beginners, that can make me familiar with basic terminologies and workflow at JIRA for agile methodology of s/w development. Although detail JIRA docs are out there but I am looking for something summarized to give a quick start

2 answers

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

use JQL (if new is the first status in you workflow or relace new with your first status):

status changed to new by currentuser()

If you have those issues in your issue navigator you can use bulk operation (under tools in upper right corner) and delete them (but only if you have delete issue permission)

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

use JQL (if new is the first status in you workflow or relace new with your first status):

status changed to new by currentuser()

If you have those issues in your issue navigator you can use bulk operation (under tools in upper right corner) and delete them (but only if you have delete issue permission)

Suggest an answer