How to filter the ticket updated most recently?

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2017

I need to find the ticket that updated recently.

only one ticket from a project.

I don't want to define a time since i want to know what was the last date that someone updated a ticket in a certain project.

Is there a way to do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2017

All you can really do is filter for "project = x" and sort it by "updated", then read off the first line.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2017

Is there a way atlease i get the mostrecent updated ticket of a project?

so that only one tciket will filter out. and the updated date could be any date. i do not want to define a time line like "updated < 1m"

Like Madhusudhan likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2017

No, you need to get a list, sort it, and select the first row.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2017

Thank you for the respond :)

Suggest an answer