How to filter Epics or Stories associated to filter query that shoews only subtasks

erika assis June 9, 2022

I have a filter query which gives me all the subtasks attending a determined parameter. I need to do the reverse engineering to get the list of EPICs associated to this subtasks. How can I do it? 

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2022

Hi Erika,

Would you please post the query you are using now so I can see exactly how you are searching?

Thanks,

Michael

erika assis June 13, 2022

Michael, here it is. The idea is to use this filter to get the standad tasks associated with them : 

issuetype in (Sub-Test, Sub-Task) AND status in (Done, Cancelled) AND labels = labelname OR issuetype in (Sub-Test, Sub-Task, Sub-tarefa) AND status in (Done, Cancelled) AND labels = labelname

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what I'm thinking , there is something I could use similar to when we call  "issueFunction in issuesInEpics("filter=123456")" ?

erika assis June 14, 2022

Michael, I got it! 

issueFunction in parentsOf("filter=123456") 

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2022

@erika assis 

Apologies for not replying. Life happened. I'm glad you are OK now.

Michael

Suggest an answer