How to extend timeout period of created CR link on top after creating CR in JIra

Nazia Tarannum
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2013

How to extend timeout period of created CR link pop up, on top of UI, after creating CR in JIra

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2013

Where you are in Jira is irrelevant, but to change the default timeout, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Changing+the+default+session+timeout

Nazia Tarannum
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2013

But Nic, I obviously am not talking about timeout of my login session.

Am talking about the vanishing of the pop-up(with link to the issue created just now) after creating any issue. It times out in 10 seconds I guess, we want to extend it or keep it until page resfresh /redirect.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2013

Um, if it were "obvious", I would not have posted a link to an answer about something else.

I'm not sure how to change the popup message box

Suggest an answer