How to export Parent Key along with sub-tasks in CSV file??

mani@123 September 4, 2019

Hello All,

How to export Parent Key along with sub-tasks in CSV file??

Thanks,

Manikanta

2 answers

0 votes
Suvarna February 1, 2022

How to rearrange subtasks against tasks after exporting its appear in random sequence 

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

Go to the Issue Navigator and execute a query of either the parent issues or the sub-tasks then add the column "Links" or "Parent Link" to display them. Once you have that just use the export function in the issue navigator. 

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the responce.

I didn't found link or parent Link fields in the column.

Thanks in Advance,

Manikanta

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

Here is a screenshot from my own instance: Untitled.png

Thanks again Shawn.

I have added "Linked Issues" column. But still i am not able to see parent key in the linked issue column.

links.PNG

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2019

If they are "Epic Links" they wont show up under Linked Issues. You will need to use the corresponding Link type  

mani@123 September 5, 2019

Linked issues are story's.

Suresh Srini May 17, 2022

Parent link is not showing for subtaks. If we want to know what is the parent for Subtask, we don't have any fields that can bring the data for us.

Any help is appreciated.

Suggest an answer