How to excute an advance search command in this case:

Hi JIRA supporter!

I want to create a search command to find: all updated actions in a day(comment, description, change status, worklog....) of a member, however i tried to use serveral commands but the result is not match. Pls, help me!

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Tickets updated for a day can be retrieved by the the "JQL Updated". If you need to get what specifics have changed, you can get the tickets history and parse it out (via the native JIRA REST API. I recommend using JIRACLI for it).

Paulo Hennig Atlassian Team Aug 03, 2015

In additional to Gabrielle response, you can run the following JQL on your issue navigator to gather the last updates from the last 24hours:

updated >= -24h

Or filter by a specific project

project = "YOUR_PROJECT" and updated >= -24h

Thank Gabrielle and Paulo!
however, i want to filter with a fix member in any time, i used this command:

1. project = IB and updated >= -24h AND reporter was ronaldo(in a day)
  2. project = PG and updated >= 2015-07-31 AND updated <= 2015-08-03 AND reporter was ronaldo(from x day to y day)

Are my these commands true or wrong? Jira will show Ronaldo's all actions in a period of time?

If you need check if the assigned changed from ronaldo to another user, that is correct. Also, reporter was with a date parameter is not valid.

Thank Gabrielle!

Hi Gabrielle!
the filtered results are still not correct with my expect.

1. project = IB and updated >= -24h AND reporter was ronaldo

this command only show the tickets which Ronaldo created them, i need all tickets which Ronaldo commented or have any action on them of a another member.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

292 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you