How to establish bi-directional syncronisation on two Jira instances?

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2015

HI

I want to set up two JIRA instances. One for customers accessing over internet and another for our internal users. And incorporate the a bi-directional syncronisation of issues on both JIRA instances.

Is it possible with help of any plugins? scripting>

Has anyone achieved this until now?

Rahul

2 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2015

ConnectAll is a standalone application that does this. It supports JIRA (one or more) in addition to a few other ALM apps. See if it fits.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2015

I created a custom plugin to import issues and worklogs from one JIRA to another. I am not sure if there is marketplace addon for this.

Suggest an answer