How to enable to out of office email notification for Jira account holders

Kalaivani June 12, 2016

4 answers

2 votes
Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2017

Hi @Kalaivani,

I appreciate your post is fairly old - nevertheless we had the same "out of office" problems that you describe.

As a Marketplace Vendor, we ended up building out own Plugin, which we have just released to the public:

Meet Out of Office Assistant for Jira Cloud

If you are still looking for a solution, maybe it's with a look.

Cheers,
  Christian

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Apologies for replying to such an old thread, but I thought it might be useful for anyone who needs it.

In addition to Christian's comment, there's also this Out of Office Assistant app for anyone using Server or Data Center 

0 votes
Kalaivani December 14, 2016

Yes, Mahesh. 

Would that be possible.

0 votes
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2016

First, I would like to confirm whether my understanding is correct or not. 

Imagine, you being a Assignee of an issue, you may get notified for all updates on the ticket. While you are out of office, you would like to set an auto generated reply for out of office. Am I right?

Suggest an answer