How to enable Project Panels?

Todd Wilson January 5, 2018

My team is super jealous of the Spring Jira project https://jira.spring.io/browse/SPR/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel that has the Summary, Road Map, Change Log, et al panels.

We're on Jira Server 7.1.9 and we have 108 of 108 modules in com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin enabled, but none of those awesome panels.

Our projects have the Board, Releases, Reports, Issues, Components links available. And you can get to summary page where you either see Activity or Statistics. But they're default stats and I don't see how to change them.

These pages are things like this: {our_project_url}?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page

How do we enable those awesome project panels like the Spring project is using?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2018

I'm afraid you can't - these panels were rearranged and partially deprecated in Jira 7, with your boards/releases/components/etc replacing them.

Oh no...that's disheartening. Can you recommend a way to get to something similar? Really we're just after a Change Log and Road Map based on version.

Blazing fast response, by the way. Thanks.

Like Jason LeMaster likes this

You know...I guess it looks like that info is accessible still. It's all under Releases now. It must just seem less obvious to us or takes an extra couple of clicks.

Suggest an answer