How to enable Jira canned responses?

Carlos Solorzano January 14, 2018

I found an article talking about Jira canned responses but I haven't found where to enable them. On my editor while replying I'm missing the button the shown here https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-service-desk/get-time-back-canned-responses-sla-copy-configurations-jira-service-desk-server?_ga=2.228305629.1389036086.1515900331-416739318.1515681020

Thanks. 

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2018

Canned responses are available only for Jira Service Desk and beginning from version 3.7

Carlos Solorzano January 14, 2018

I'm just using their ticketing system. Signed up last night. How do I know if it is service desk? Right now I access it through companyname.atlassian.net

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2018

It means that you are on Cloud. I could not find canned responses for Cloud either. I have Service Desk installed

Carlos Solorzano January 15, 2018

Hmm that sucks, only feature I'm missing to start using it. Thanks for checking. 

Suggest an answer