How to edit a Board?

Abul Khair December 18, 2017

I just created a board but I don't see an option to modify it now. I also checked in the project setting and don't see it. 48.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2017

That looks like a Core business board to me.  So there's no configuration needed.

Abul Khair December 20, 2017

Hi Nic, This board is not displaying the workflow I added to this project. It displays the old workflow on the screen. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2017

So what type of board do you think it is?

Abul Khair December 20, 2017

Board is fine. it's the workflow it's displaying is not correct. 

Like I want to display 3 columns To Do, In Progress and Complete.. but I'm unable to add one more column in the board. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2017

If it is a Core business board, then it will display a column for each status in the project's workflow.  As you only have two columns, the workflow in there must only have two status.  (Accessible status, ones with transitions into them)

Ravi Subramanian July 23, 2018

I created a project for our hiring workflow (using the JIRA recruiting template). I'm having the same issue. 

Specifically, I have no idea what powers the "Due this week" button on top since the issues don't have a Due Date set by default. I also want to add other filters up top (for instance show issues that contain a specific label) -- how do I do this?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer