How to edit Jira Issues with Team Calendar in Confluence

Pablo Portalo July 8, 2013

I installed Confluence with Team Calendar few days ago and now I`m trying to use Jira Issues calendar with the administrator account (all permissions) but when I try to edit or move an issue in the calendar I get an error saying that I have no permissions to edit/move the issue.

How can I make changes in Jira Issues from Confluence?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2013

1. Make sure you are logged in as a user who has the same privilanges in JIRA

2. Make sure you have the latest version of the Team Calendars JIRA plugin installed in JIRA: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.extra.jira-ical-feed

If you are sure you are using the same user and the user does have acces to edit the issue dates, you might want to raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com so one of our engineers can give you a hand.

I have everything updated and accounts of Confluence are imported by JIRA LDAP with all permissions...

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2013

Are you working with the Jira administrator account or with the confluence administrator account?

Can you edit/move the issue directly in jira with this administrator account (it could be that there are workflow restricitions or project permissions blocking you from editing/moving the issue)

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

It's the JIRA administrator account but also have Confluence permissions. I can make all changes in Jira, but I would like to make changes directly from Confluence. Is it possible?

Suggest an answer